Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wild Terra Online is a hardcore role-playing sandbox game, in a completely player-controlled medieval world.
Description[edit | edit source]
You will not need to complete a chain of tasks and kill a thousand wolves to create equipment. Everything is much more interesting! You will have to understand the actual production stages of manufacturing hardened leather, steel, and other materials. You will have to survive in a forest full of predators, build a shelter and improve your crafts skills, develop a farm, tame animals, and explore new territories and fight for treasures. In Wild Terra, you can become anyone and do whatever you want!
Key features[edit | edit source]
- A universe created and controlled by players. The game does not have NPCs and pre-built cities. Players themselves cut down forests, build roads, and build cities.
- The ability to build anything, anywhere. There are more than 100 different buildings. From a campfire for the night to a medieval castle, furnaces, smithies, mills and other industrial buildings.
- Developed crafting system. Craft clothes and armor, tools and weapons. Develop agriculture, farming, and cookery. Skills are improved as they are used, allowing you to craft clothes/armor, tools and weapons of the highest quality.
- Auction House. Sell created gear, exchange rare equipment among other players, and participate in bidding for guild castles.
- Exciting fights, the results of which are determined ONLY by your tactics, combat strategy, and skill level. In Wild Terra Online, increasing skills and the crafted level of equipment are minor contributors to the combat system. Competent use and knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of equipment and terrain are the keys to victory.
- Hunting for treasures and fighting for mines. Embark on an adventure and fight with treasure guards! Join the battle with other players for the right to gather valuable resources.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Intel core i3 processor or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher, 512mb video card or higher, 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
- Broadband Internet connection